Friday, December 22, 2006

So the puppy has a Name!!

I have decided on Arnold.
I liked Peanut and Cujo and Killer. But Arnold just seems to fit. I can see myself saying."Here Arnold" "Roll Over Arnold" "KILL Arnold" You know, all those commands.
He is still not house trained and it has been a whole day....but I have bought some gates so I can block him in the kitchen until he learns.

Just got home from work. I am going to be working lunches instead of dinners now. I already like it better. Dinners are so hectic and insane and I get pissed about bad tips.

Lunch time is not so busy, and the checks are low, so tips seem ok...and people are in and out faster so you get more tables. I think I will start being a much happier person.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 23, 2006 at 9:34:00 AM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

I can see where lunch would be nicer, I'm glad you like the switch

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home