Saturday, December 16, 2006

Back to your regular scheduled Anna

A funny thing happened on the way to work...
OK, Now I thought this was the funniest thing ever, but when I tell the story, nobody else seems to feel the humor like I did. Maybe it was one of those "you had to be there" things, but I am gonna try to get a laugh out of someone anyway.



So I am driving to work and stop at a red light. I loook in my mirror and see a convertable right behind me with a guy and a girl. The guy is driving looking straight ahead, no expression, just staring. Next to him the girl is looking at him talking and talking and talking. CONSTANTLY talking. The guy doesn't even glance at her, he just has a look like "dear god why me" on his face.

So the light changes. I get to another red light and they are still behind me and she is still chatting away like alittle monkey. And he is still just looking straight ahead. I think I might of seen him say something to her this time. Looked like his mouth might of moved.

So the light changes and we get to the next red light. This time she is on her phone. Talking and talking and talking. I am not even exagerating. Her mouth NEVER stopped moving.

Now they are still behind me as we are driving down the road, and every now and then I glance in my mirrior and she's still talking. This poor guy. Is this his life? Constantly with this girl following him around talking and talking.

This is the conversation that was happening in my head as I watched them.

girl: "oh we are stopped at the red light, you are driving, you are a good driver lets go to the mall are you gonna buy me something my hair is brown you have nice eyes is that sonic up ahead when are we gonna get married."

guy: "uh-huh"

girl-"wow i like cheese do you like cheese people sometimes put cheese in between 2 slices of bread and grill it thats why they call it grilled cheese did you know that my dog had fleas I don't like fleas lets go get a steak."

guy"uhuhuh" ~~blank stare~~

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 6:54:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

I thought it was funny. I just don't think you heard me on the speaker LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home