Monday, December 18, 2006

The date...June 1992...

So Jellicle, I found my yearbook around recently and I thought, since you make up half of my readers I would dedicate this blog to you. This is what you wrote in my yearbook the year we graduated....

Anna, Well, through it all we've been friends. Remember all the good times, all the bad. The fights, the tears. You are one of my oldest friends. I still remember stupid games we would play at Columbia Park. I'm glad I have you for a friend, I'm glad I never lost your friendship. Even if we lose touch, don't ever forget me, for I will never forget you. Love, Your Sister

P.S. I wrote this sitting on your trig book, fitting!

We have kinda lost touch, but I do still think of you as one of my best friends!! We did have a lot of good times! When my kids get older, I will definatly have more grown up time for catching up with old friends and visiting!! Hope you still remember in 10 more years so I can do that!!

3 Comments:

At Monday, December 18, 2006 at 5:03:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

Well, we may not talk as much as we used to, but I talk to you more then I do my real sister. I hope we still know each other in 10 years, and who knows, some day I may get tired of winter and come join you. Though actually its so warm right now, I doubt it. LOL

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 10:43:00 AM GMT-5 , Blogger Anna said...

Yeah, come join me!! There are lots of houses for sale in my neighborhood. We can sit around and make fun of the red necks together.

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 6:04:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL Andrew won't move to FL. and I don't like bugs. And I keep hearing there are big ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home