Sunday, December 17, 2006

This is Shit.

This is the bullshit I come home to after working all night. Isn't it extra special how the cascade is sitting there right next too all the mess?Like it is taunting me or something...
Fucking Awesome....

How old do my kids have to be before I can expect them to do the dishes...and do them properly? I work again tomorrow morning, so I am gonna leave them this way tonight, and see what I come home to tomorrow. Do my 3 readers out there wanna take a vote on what the sink will look like tomorrow?

OK just as a side not... I hit spell check and it said there were NO MISSPELLINGS!! WTF??!! I am almost as good a speller as Alyssa now. Did I tell you, exercisetoday, that she has gotten 100% on EVERY spelling test this year!!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 1:02:00 AM GMT-5 , Blogger Anna said...

Hey wait, has spell check gone crazy? Since when does gonna and wanna register as a word?

 
At Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 9:32:00 AM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL spell check is a little, weird I guess. hehe.
but I'm pretty sure your sink will just have more in it when you get home, not less.
And they might be a bit young to do dishes yet. not sure.

You did tell me about the spelling tests, which is awsome.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home