Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Yay, almost christmas!!

Well, I am feeling better today. I actually have felt better the last few days. I don't know if it has been talking to friends and wrting blogs to get things off my chest, or this AWESOME weather we are having!

The last few days it has been between 70 and 80 degrees. I f'ing LOVE it. I know alot of people that hate this kind of weather around christmas time, but I think it is great. I don't need gloves and heavy jackets slowing me down to have Christmas spirt. I think when the kids grow up I need to move even further south. Cold weather sucks ass, and sometimes it does get cold here.

So today is the last day of school until next year (I love telling the kids that, they think it is such a big deal.) and pretty soon I can use my yearly joke "Oh I havn't talked to you since last year!!" God, I am such a dork, but I can't help myself! Anyway... I will have the next 2 weeks to sleep in! That's the best part of school vacation. I miss sleep. Sleeping rules.

And I just can't wait for the kids to open their presents. Yay! That's my favorite part of Christmas now. Watching them get excited and opening their stuff. Idon't expect much this year, but I don't care. I just go buy things whenever I want them anyway, and I did just go get myself a cute little video camera.

Well, I have to get ready for work. I have the day off tomorrow and I think it is gonna be Cookie Day!! I make some kick ass cookies...oh yeah I do....

"time to make the cookies"

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 5:32:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

mmmm cookies

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 11:31:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger Anna said...

I'ld send you some if I knew how to mail food.lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home