Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Happy Chrismahanakwanzaka!!

Hey all!!

Hope everyone had an awesom-licious Christmas! Mine was pretty great. I just hung out at home all day. Jason said this was the best christmas ever. He was the first one up and said "Santa came! Santa came!" He was co cute. The night before he woke up and said "Mommy...santa didn't come :(" He was so sad!!

We spent waaay to much money as usual, but oh well, we will catch up eventually on those damn credit cards.

I got some great gifts this year. I guess Shawn was really trying to get back on my good side. I got the Guitar game I wanted for Playstation 2 and my IPod (yay!!)and some pretty glass nickknack (remember my gay joke? It's a nickknack pattywack give the frog a loan)things that the kids picked out. One was a dolphin and one was a butterfly. They are nice, I am just gonna get annoyed when someone, or some animal breaks them. Its hard for me to hold on to nice stuff. And Davey boy sent me a Wonderwoman Bank and T-shirt. And a Kareoke Country Playstaion game. Now I don't know if he was trying to be funny, but it really does have some good songs on it and I will like playing it!!LOL. It has one song one it."She thinks my Tracker is sexy" or something. That totally fits in for this area.

I even got Shawn some good gifts this year, even though I swore I wouldn't...LOL. I got him a 10 pack of some cheesey horror movies, a WWE Champions DVD thing, an electric Shaver, afew random video games, and a GIANT remote control. It really works and it is HUGE!! We are always running around the house searching for the remote...NO MORE!! Oh and I think his favorite was Voltron Season 1 and 2 on DVD.

The kids got tons of various toys, but Jason's favorite was the Sonic game for his Gameboy, and Alyssa said her favorite was the Littlest Pet Shop stuff I got her.

Christmas was so nice and relaxing this year!! So Merry Christmas to all and to all an awesome night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home