Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I need someone to play with!!

LOL

I got all this awesome stuff in the house, but nobody who wants to play with me!

I have the Guitardo (guitar heroes game), but noone to play it with me. And the Kareoke, nobody to play, Balderdash...no adults around, a Donkey Konga game, but i don't want to play all by myself.

Where do I find grownups that want to play silly stuff like me? The kids humor me, and we have fun, but it's not quite the same! They just get bored quick, or aggrivated if I win.

Shawn is always sleeping or working, and my other friends are being lamos....being my own best friend sucks...

Dave...where are you when I need you??

Oh wait, Dave doesn't read this... Jellacle? Chaders? Will you guys come play with me?

No?

Blah....how annoying!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 27, 2006 at 10:06:00 AM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

no, but Dave brings stuff to our house to play, so you can come over the same night and have 3 other people to play with

 
At Wednesday, December 27, 2006 at 6:50:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger Anna said...

Thursday right?LOL

 
At Wednesday, December 27, 2006 at 9:19:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

Well, it changes days now, cause of his new schedule, but we are usually home Thursdays. I think Sunday is the next Dave day. or Monday, one of those.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home