Friday, December 29, 2006

Its that time again...

It's that time of the year....
New Years Resolutions (to probably be broken the first week of Jan.)
1. FINALLY get my house orginized...
2. Stop spending money.
3. Quit smoking. (yes I know I don't smoke. But this is definatly a resolution that I will keep!!)
4.Find Alyssa's lost Gameboy.
5.Spend less time on the computer.
6.Drink less soda.
7. Eat more cookies.
8. Try to actually write blogs that are funny.
9. Stop using the word "awesome" (ok that will NEVER happen)
10. Learn to say Coffee instead of Cawfee. (OK that will never happen either.)
Anyway, everyone have a Happy New Year!! I ignore this holiday for the most part. My favorite thing about it is being aboe to say to everyone "Wow I havn't talked to you since last year"
funny stuuf right there...
Good night and good weekend all!!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 30, 2006 at 12:35:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

lol I go out and drink! wheee. haven't done resolutions in years really, so not sure, have to think about that.

 
At Saturday, December 30, 2006 at 8:37:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger Anna said...

I ahvn't gone out and drank in forever,.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home