Friday, August 20, 2010

What the french, toast??

My daughter....my little baby... is starting middle school in 3 days... how can this be right....if she is 11...that makes me 11 years older then I was before she was born. Logical...yes...but I swear I was JUST in the hospital having her!! I am not that old...seriously, I just celebrated the 8th anniversary of my 28th birthday...

And now she is asking me for cell phones, and hair highlights, and giggling about boys and vampires. It's just not right...Not right I say!!

She's not even nervous. I am more nervous then she is. She really grew up this summer...and I am proud of her!!!

Oh how she would be plotting her revenge if she new I was posting these pictures...


THEN.....



AND NOW......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home