Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Suppose I should post something...

How do people do it?

How the heck do they keep their homes and their lives neat and orginzed? I just can not! I am proud enough of myself that I can get these kids fed and to school everyday. I have no desire to clean shit. What's the point? Its just gonan get messy again. I have so many dumb little projects I should do and I just don't wanna!! I DON'T WANNA!! (imagina me kicking and screaming on the floor right now)

Sometimes I go to other moms houses and they are so clean and spotless. I would much rather f around on the computer or play with the kids then do housework. LAME LAME LAME.

Anyway, my point is the house is a mess and I do not care.

In other news, I have been feeling pretty good latly. BAck to my old self who doesn't let things get her down. Sometimes things suck, but there are alot of things that do not suck, and I will just focus on them and do what I have to do to be get by!!

OK well....that's all...this is Anna BoBanna signing off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home