Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nothing...

I must have some writer block cause I can not think of a damn thing to blog about. So here are some random thoughts.

It's cold today.

The dog just woke me up.

I am tired.

I am gonna clean all day tomorrow and have a clean house if it kills me.

I hope it doesn't kill me.

Shawn did the dishes yesterday and he expected me to give him some praise or something. I said no one says "Anna you did the dishes, what a great job." When I do the dishes.

I really want to buy one of those Nintendo Wii's, but can't think of a good excuse to spend that much money.

I hope we get some money back from the goverment this year!

I'm hungry, but it's too late to eat.

I am now going back to bed....

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 9:07:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL. yeah, Andrew never praises me when I do stuff, no he tells me when he likes dinner, I just say, oh so I cleaned x today. what do you think?

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 at 11:07:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger Anna said...

Spend less time cleaning letters of the alphabet, and you'll be better.

 
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 8:43:00 AM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

:p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home