Tuesday, August 17, 2010

3 years later

Does ANYONE I know still read this blog...

I forgot it even existed!! I am so surprised that the Internet gods did not decide to delete this or that it did not vanish into some Internet black hole!! I actually enjoyed writing here back then and I honestly have no clue why I stopped.

So, as I was reading some of the things I wrote 3 years ago, I realized that I am a MUCH happier person today. Shawn and I have split up, and being a single mom is hard, but totally worth it. I love my kids, I love my friends, I love looking up at the sky and seeing a shooting star.

Shitty things happen, but it's all about attitude. The universe gives you what you put out there.... Grumpy people have shitty lives... Happy people have incredible lives! It's not about what you DON'T have...it's about what you DO have. I'm as broke as the glass I threw against the wall (don't ask why I did that, it just felt fucking good!) but I am happier then I have ever been. And when it all comes down to it....that's all that matters. Judge me all you want for my messy house, for the way I raise my kids, for the things I do the "WRONG" way. But while you are judging...take 47 seconds to take a look at your OWN lives!!

Anyway... LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Suck on that, bitches!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home