Sunday, January 07, 2007

And the opposite if happy is....

...me!

I'm so annoyed and unhappy. And there is nothing I can do to be more happy, cause there are things I have to do, things people refuse to do, and things that have to get done that noone is doing. So basically, I do not know what to do......But I know I cannot do what I am doing much longer....(and if you understood that, you deserve to be my best friend!)

So what do you do when you feel like this?



And another thing I have been wondering about, just to lighten my mood. What is the opposite of ketchup?

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at 8:41:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

Hi sorry I haven't been posting, been sick an miserable. I'm sorry you aren't happy, look at it this way though, you could be the cocaine spider's bitch, imagine how annoying that would be, stuck in a web all day...
LOL, ok, that didn't make sense

 
At Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at 8:50:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger ExerciserTODAY said...

er there is an opposite to ketchup? and you would not believe how long it took me to figure out how to spell that.
but anyway, the opposite would be something I like the taste of :p

 
At Tuesday, January 9, 2007 at 11:36:00 PM GMT-5 , Blogger Anna said...

I think the opposite of ketchup would be either mustard or mayonaise...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home